Safest Synthetic Enamel Glossy
Safest premium glossy enamel imparts a shiny new look.Provides a smooth long lasting washable finish.
Used in Wood/Wall, metal surfaces.
Direction for Use:
- Cleaning: Sand the surface with emery paper 180 to remove loose particles, paint, dust/grease an cracked or flaked paint. Wipe.
- Primer: Apply a 1st coat of primer depending on the surface. For wooden surfaces, use safest paints wood primer. For mild steel surface, use safest paints metal primer.
- Putty: Smoothen surface by filling dents with thin coats of Safest Knifing Paste Filler allow to try for 6-8 hours. Sand with emery paper 180 and wipe clean.
- Primer: Apply another coat of primer allow drying for 6-8 hours. Sand with emery paper 320 and wipe clean.
- Top Coat: Thin a litre of safest syn glossy enamel with 80-100ml of safest enamel thinner. Apply 1st coat, after an interval of 8 hours apply the second coat.
Area: 180-220s sq.ft/ltr/2coat.
Supplied Viscosity at 30’C: 110-120 K.U(Stormar Viscometer)
White: 200ml,500ml,1,4,20 ltr
Recommended Diluents: Enamel Thinner.
Recommended Surfaces: Wood/ Metal and wall.
Method of application: Brush or spray.
Dilution Ratio: 80-100Ml of enamel thinner.
NO of coats:1-2
Drying time: Tack free 3 hrs , Hard dry over night .
Gloss level: 75-85 at 60Deg gloss Head , Coated in metal tin panel.
Potlife: Thinned Paint to be used before 24hrs
Density:0.9 to 1.1